The Salvation Army Safe House's Support Group is free and available to women who have been or are presently in a abusive relationship (both mental and physical). The purpose of this group is education, awareness, safety planning and peer support.
Every Monday night from 7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Transportation available upon request (limited space) Onsite childcare available.
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- 24 Hour Crisis Line/Crisis Intervention
- Linkage with Community Services
- Weekly Emotional Support Group Sessions
- Legal and Social Advocacy Services
- Parentling Support/Education
- Safe Confidental Shelter
- Children's Services
- Community Education Services
- Household Establishment/Relocation Assitance
- Follow up Services
Call (478) 923-2348 for more information